Amazon Kindle fire is basically an e-reader that is a device designed to read digital book developed by Amazon.
Users can browse, download, read and buy their favorite e-books, newspaper, magazines and other related digital media through Kindle fire store.
All Kindle fire devices have Kindle fire store having a collection of huge variety for readers and users. According to data prepared in March 2018, the store has no doubt is huge figure.
First generation Kindle fire was released by Amazon on Nov 19,2007 which give an amazing response in market. After this a series of Kindle fire are launched one after another.
It’s 2nd generation include Kindle fire 2, launched on feb.10,2009; Kindle fire2 international, launched on October 7,2009; Kindle fire DX international launched on January 19,2010; Kindle fire DX graphite, launched on July 1, 2010.
( get free PSN Codes to play Games )
These all are followed by 3rd generation Kindle fire series including Kindle fire keyboard, launched on july,28 ,2010 and the 4th generation include. Kindle fire 4 and Kindle fire touch.
The trend continues with more and more additional feature till tenth generation having Kindle fire Paperwhite and Kindle fire 9 being the latest ones launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
Kindle fire, for sure is an amazing device for readers as one can get access to a huge variety of books by just only click at any time. More exciting features of Kindle fire include:
- High-contrast screen which allows to read with no glare.
- Battery life of at least 20 to 30 days.
- Built in wi-fi or 3G feature along with Oxford English dictionary.
- Books can be categorized, deleted, redownload or archived.
- Automatic book-mark, with password protection.
- Screen, fonts, brightness can be adjusted according to your choice.
Amazon devices has a drawback that it by default allows to download apps only from Amazon store.
Same with Kindle fire but with some efforts and smartness can also can also install PSN on Kindle fire which allows you to get access to a variety of apps. Types of efforts or steps to install PSN on Kindle fire may vary slightly depending upon the type of version you have on your Amazon tablet.
It is actually good to have PSN support on your Kindle fire devices as without this, it is practically useless other then for reading. Steps to install Google paly store on Kindle fire:
Step1 : Go to settings menu and open the security option. Once you are in enable apps from unknown from unknown source option.
To download PSN store on Kindle fire, we have to download it’s APK files which are not from Kindle fires app. Store so, enabling the above option (in step 1) is necessary.
Step2 : find out the correct version of your Kindle fire fire and for the same, open settings menu and scroll down to device modle. Your Kindle fire fire version is written there.
Step3: To download APK File of Google paly store
If your Kindle fire fire is of 4th ,5th or 6th generation then download the 4APK files given below by opening your silk browser.
- Note: download the 4 APK is the same order as given by opening your silk browser.
- Do not download these, if your Kindle fire is of 7th generation fire HD 8.
If Kindle fire fire is of 7th generation then download the APK files given below:
- Note: download the 4 APK file in the given order.
- Do not download these, if Kindle fire is of 4th ,5th,6th generation.
Step4: for downloading APK files, click on the respective files and scroll down to the download APK button. Click on it
Step5: Once the download is complete, tap to open the link.
Step6: Scroll down over the install button and click to install.
Step7: After installation is complete, click on done and you have succeeded in downloading Google paly store app on your Kindle fire fire.
- Note: throughout the process, you will see multiple pop-ups saying the respected file can harm your device but don’t worry the respected file will cause no any harm and fearlessly tap OK each time it appears.
Once your download and installation is complete PSN store gets appeared on your Kindle fire fire home screen.